I like to just list my pro’s and con’s of where I stay as to not overwhelm folks with large paragraphs. So here goes……………..
1. Great secluded location
2. Pet friendly (if you like pets), they have a resident dog and cat on the premises but they are both well behaived.
3. Nice, clean rooms
4. Lobby kept up nicely
5. Customer service was great. Kuddos to Nelson. He is the best!!!
6. Great views
7. Free long distance calling
8. Free WiFi
1. Wasn’t too happy with the “pay when you reserve you room” policy
2. TV was really small (but if you’re not there to watch TV, then you’ll be okay with this)
3. Food choices or selection could have been way better
4. No cell service. But guess what, take a look at number 7 above, and good luck getting service anywhere around there.
All-in-all, I was pleased with this choice. I felt welcomed there.
Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple