AMERICAN EXPRESS® CARD MEMBER Register any eligible American Express Card to get a one-time $10 statement credit when you spend $10 or more on 11/30/13 in a single, in-store transaction at a qualifying small business that appears on the Small Business Saturday Map. Supply is limited, so come back on Nov 24 to register.
American Express Card Member Offer for Small Business Saturday
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Limit one (1) $10 statement credit per American Express Card. To be eligible, Card Members
must register any eligible American Express Card for this offer at ShopSmall.com. Corporate
Cards and all prepaid Card products (other than American Express Serve®) are not eligible.
2. The number of registrations is limited. Registration opens at 12:00 A.M. MST (“Mountain
Standard Time”) on November 24, 2013 and will continue until 11:59 P.M. MST on November
30, 2013, unless the registration limit is reached sooner.
3. To receive the $10 statement credit, the Card Member must use his or her registered Card to
spend $10 or more in a single, in-store transaction at a qualifying small business location on
Saturday, November 30, 2013. To receive the credit, the transaction must equal $10 or more
(for example, if your transaction is only for $5, you will not receive a credit). Multiple
transactions of less than $10 will not qualify even if the combined total of those transactions is
over $10. You may purchase multiple items that together equal $10 or more, but you must
purchase them in a single transaction to receive the statement credit. Online transactions do
4. Qualifying small business locations appear on the Small Business Saturday® Map, available
beginning on November 21, 2013 at ShopSmall.com. Please note that business location
information provided on the Small Business Saturday Map may contain inaccuracies or errors,
including as a result of information provided by third parties. Transactions with political
campaigns or political action committees are not eligible, regardless of whether they appear on
the Small Business Saturday Map.
5. If American Express does not receive information that identifies a transaction as having occurred
in-store at a qualifying small business location on November 30, 2013, the transaction will not
qualify for the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made
directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit
if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant
uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
6. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after November 30, 2013,
provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying
purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information that identifies your
transaction as a qualifying transaction if the items from your purchase are not all provided to
you on November 30, 2013. For example, if you purchase an item that is not available until after
November 30, 2013, that transaction will not count towards determining whether your purchase
qualifies for the offer.
7. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned or cancelled.
8. The Card Registration Terms and Conditions will also apply at enrollment.
8211 North Highway 1
Little River, CA 95456