Mark your calendar for the Dazzling Festival of Lights at the beautiful Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. This years light show will be held on December 6, 7, 8 & December 12, 13, 14, 15 & December 19, 20, 21, 22 from 5:00 – 7:30 pm.
When it gets dark at the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens is when the excitement begins. Come for the fun and be delighted and amazed as thousands of lights transform the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens into a magical winter wonderland. There will be a spectacular fountain on an island which will lead visitors to the Perennial garden where swaths of tulips will delight the senses, and a spider in a web lights up a tree and a blanket of stars provides a beautiful backdrop for pictures. This year the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens will include live music and beer & wine. You can also enjoy holiday treats and a casual supper at Rhody’s Garden Cafe.
Featuring Live Music By:
- December 6 – Mendocino Choir
- December 8 – Fort Bragg Chorus
- December 12 – Sergi Bassehes (Classical)
- December 13 – Butch Kwan (Jazz)
- December 14 – Star Light Trio (Celtic)
- December 15 – David Brown (Acoustic Guitar)
- December 19 – Acoustic Serenade (Eclectic Mix)
- December 21 – Pura Vida (Latin)
- December 22 – Hue and Jamie (Vocal Acoustic)
Admission: Adults $10 and children 15 and under FREE. Children must be accompanied by an adult. NO PETS. No electric carts available after 5:30 pm.
Located: Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, 18220 North Highway 1, Fort Bragg, California