Via 8211 N Highway One Mendocino Coast, California View on Map
- Pacific Star Winery You are invited to this award winning winery for a complimentary wine tasting. Their wines are made entirely on their cliff side location 12 miles north of Fort Bragg; 30 min. from Mendocino. They also have picnic tables that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Open 11 – 4
- 8th Annual Crab & Wine Days Through February Mendocino County’s Annual Crab & Wine Festival celebrates local Dungeness crab, our world class wines, includes crab cruises, crab tasting, wine makers dinners, crab and wine pairings at local wineries. Grab our guide at the welcome desk.
- Whale Watching. Trips daily with the Lady Irma offers personable whale watching trips with great viewing pleasure to make your experience with them unforgettable. The boat is fully certified by the United States Coast Guard. Fully licensed, professional, and experienced captain. Complete supply of safety equipment and life jackets. Clean restroom, heated cabin, quick access to the whales, less than 5 minutes away. Located at Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg. 964-3854.
- Crabbing, Fishing & Whale Watching All Aboard Adventures. Learn about crabbing while enjoying cracked crab sampling dock-side Full crabbing trip is 4 to 5 hours. And includes tackle. Catch up to 10 crabs per person. 964-1881.
- Mendocino Theatre Company presents Enchanted April, Fri., Sat., Sun. Feb. 22, 23, 24. A rollicking comedy about four very different women vacationing at a villa in Italy where they rediscover– reinvent—themselves. Show starts on Fri, & Sat. at 8 pm and Sun. at 2 pm.
- FBCA Music Series presents Pianist Richard Cionco. He is a Julliard graduate and winner of many piano competitions and will be performing on Sun. Feb. 25, at 3 pm., in Preston Hall at Mendocino Presbyterian Church. 937-1018.
- Terri Pishoff Wuerthner signing In a Cajun Kitchen at Grey Whale Bay & Café in Mendocino. She is an award-winning food and travel writer whose work has appeared in dozens of publications, including the Washington Post, Bon Appetit, Cooking Light, Snail, and Gastronomica. Her newly published book, has appeared on several lists of the best cookbooks of 2006. Her classes in “Cajun Cooking,” and “Catering Your Own Party,” are very popular in San Francisco’s North Bay, where she lives.
Leave a Reply
Our weather forecast is from WP Wunderground