Via 8211 N Highway One Mendocino Coast, California View on Map
- Pacific Star Winery You are invited to this award winning winery for a complimentary wine tasting. Their wines are made entirely on their cliff side location 12 miles north of Fort Bragg; 30 min. from Mendocino. They also have picnic tables that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Open 11 – 4
- 8th Annual Crab & Wine Days Through February Mendocino County’s Annual Crab & Wine Festival celebrates local Dungeness crab, our world class wines, includes crab cruises, crab tasting, wine makers dinners, crab and wine pairings at local wineries. Grab our guide at the welcome desk
- Whale Watching. Trips daily with the Lady Irma offers personable whale watching trips with great viewing pleasure to make your experience with them unforgettable. The boat is fully certified by the United States Coast Guard. Fully licensed, professional, and experienced captain. Complete supply of safety equipment and life jackets. Clean restroom, heated cabin, quick access to the whales, less than 5 minutes away. Located at Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg. 964-3854.
- Crabbing, Fishing & Whale Watching All Aboard Adventures. Learn about crabbing while enjoying cracked crab sampling dock-side Full crabbing trip is 4 to 5 hours. And includes tackle. Catch up to 10 crabs per person. 964-1881.
- Sherry Glasser – (Family Secrets) Fri., Feb. 4. Off Broadway’s longest running one woman show will be at Caspar Community Center. Tickets $20. 937-3871.
- Open House & Open Studio Tour Feb. 17, from Noon to 4 pm. Take a break, bring the family and join the fun at the Mendocino Art Center. Enjoy a self-guided tour and make yourself at home. Check out the on-going demonstrations in ceramics, sculpture, jewelry fabrication, painting, textiles and digital arts. Light refreshments served. Free admission.
- Symphony of the Redwoods Winter Concert: The Russians are Coming! Fri., Sat. Feb. 17 & 18. Conductor Allan Pollack gives us full orchestral sound in Rimsky-Korsakoff’s Russian easter Overture. Tchaikowsky’s variations on a Rococo Theme, and Symphony #7 by Prokofieff. Cotton Auditorium at Fir & Harold Streets, Fort Bragg. 964-0898. Tickets $20.
Leave a Reply
Weather forecast by WP Wunderground & Denver Snow Service