Via 8211 N Highway One Mendocino Coast, California View on Map
- Pacific Star Winery You are invited to this award winning winery for a complimentary wine tasting. Their wines are made entirely on their cliff side location 12 miles north of Fort Bragg; 30 min. from Mendocino. They also have picnic tables that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Open 11 – 4
- 8th Annual Crab & Wine Days Through February Mendocino County’s Annual Crab & Wine Festival celebrates local Dungeness crab, our world class wines, includes crab cruises, crab tasting, wine makers dinners, crab and wine pairings at local wineries. Grab our guide at the welcome desk.
- Whale Watching. Trips daily with the Lady Irma offers personable whale watching trips with great viewing pleasure to make your experience with them unforgettable. The boat is fully certified by the United States Coast Guard. Fully licensed, professional, and experienced captain. Complete supply of safety equipment and life jackets. Clean restroom, heated cabin, quick access to the whales, less than 5 minutes away. Located at Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg. 964-3854.
- State Park Mushroom Identification Walk Sat., Sun. Jan. 27 & 28, from 10 am to noon at Jug Handle State Reserve. Walk with tour guide, Rayne Snow. 937-0461.
- Wine Food & Fun Sat., Sun. Jan. 27 & 28, starting 11 am. FREE. Navarro Vineyards will be serving crab quiche in their tasting room. Navarro Vineyards, 5601 Hwy. 128, Philo. 895-3686.
- Crab & Asparagus Risotto Noon to 3:30 pm. $12 crab risotto with mushrooms and asparagus, served with a baguette & white wine by Le Vin estate Winery. Coastside Gallery, Mendocino. 937-4960.
- Crab Cooking Class Sun. Jan. 28, from 1 to 2:30 pm. $25 per person. Learn the crabcake king’s secret techniques and winning ways with Dungeness Crab. Mendo Bistro, Fort Bragg. 964-4974.
- Crab Cake Cook-off & Wine Tasting Competition Sat., Jan. 27, from 12:30 to 3:30 pm. $60 per person at the door. Enjoy wine tasting with crab cakes, and other goodies! Meet our Celebrity Judges and vote for your favorite crab cake and wine!. Also included is our famous razzle dazzle raffle, silent and live auctions! Event held at the Big White Tent located on North Harbor Drive in the Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg.
- Two One Act Comic Operas Sat., Sun. Jan. 27 & 28. “Susanna’s Secret” by Ermanno Wolf-Ferrari…She secretly smokes, Her husband thinks she has a lover. And “The Boatswain’s Mate” by Ethel Smyth … She owns a country pub, and requires no husband, thank you! Performed in English. Show on Sat. Jan. 27 is at 7:30 pm, and Sun. Jan. 28, at 3:00 pm. Preston Hall, Mendocino. $20.
- Caspar Inn
Fri., Jan. 26 Jake MacKay r & b & blues 9:30 pm $8.00
Sat., Jan. 27 Sol Horizon reggae 9:30 pm. $7.00
Sun. Jan. 28 Open Mic Free 9:00 pm.
Leave a Reply
The forecast for 90210 by Wunderground for WordPress