Via 8211 N Highway One Mendocino Coast, California View on Map
- Pacific Star Winery You are invited to this award winning winery for a complimentary wine tasting. Their wines are made entirely on their cliff side location 12 miles north of Fort Bragg; 30 min. from Mendocino. They also have picnic tables that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Open 11 – 4
- 8th Annual Crab & Wine Days Through February Mendocino County’s Annual Crab & Wine Festival celebrates local Dungeness crab, our world class wines, includes crab cruises, crab tasting, wine makers dinners, crab and wine pairings at local wineries. Grab our guide at the welcome desk.
- Whale Watching. Trips daily with the Lady Irma offers personable whale watching trips with great viewing pleasure to make your experience with them unforgettable. The boat is fully certified by the United States Coast Guard. Fully licensed, professional, and experienced captain. Complete supply of safety equipment and life jackets. Clean restroom, heated cabin, quick access to the whales, less than 5 minutes away. Located at Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg. 964-3854.
- 19th Annual Carnaval de Mendocino The Mendocino Coast Jazz Society & Caspar Community Center presents this benefit featuring Annie Lee’s African Dancers, Flamenco Dance by Adela with accompanist Roberto Dale, Jazz Funk by Will Power, Afro Cuban Salsa by Mambo This! $15 admission. Doors open at 7 pm, music starts at 8 pm.
- Kingdom of the Fungi Mushroom Sat., Jan. 22, from 4 to 6 pm. A presentation by world renowned mushroom expert, Taylor Lockwood at the Russian Gulch Recreation Hall. $15 admission.
- State Park Mushroom Identification Walk Sun. Jan. 21, from 10 am to noon at Van Damme State Park with tour guide Rayne Snow. 937-0461.
- Mendocino Wine Company and Mendocino Hotel Sat., Jan. 20 from 2:30 to 4:30 pm. $6 includes logo glass wine by the Mendocino Wine Company and crab cakes by the Mendocino Hotel. 937-6190.
- Wine Food & Fun Sat., Sun. Jan. 20 & 21, starting 11 am. FREE. Navarro Vineyards will be serving crab quiche in their tasting room. Navarro Vineyards, 5601 Hwy. 128, Philo. 895-3686.
Fri., Jan. 19 Amha Baraka reggae
- The Fantastic Four-Artist in Residence Exhibition Fri. Sat. Sun. Jan., 19, 20, 21. This exhibition features the work of Marci Easterbrook, Printmaking; Darrin Ekern, Ceramics; Kathy Rousso, Textiles; and Tara Turner, Jewelry. This exhibition will be held at Mendocino Art Center, Nichols Gallery 45200 Little Lake Street, Mendocino.
Starts 9:30 pm $10.00
Sat., Jan. 20 Funk the Band funk, rock,
Starts 9:30 pm. $7.00
Sun. Jan. 21 Open Mic Free
Starts 9:30 pm.
Leave a Reply
Weather forecast by WP Wunderground & Denver Snow Plowing